This week I made a really cute and easy project to hang on my wall at home! All you need to make this project for yourself is:
- foam board
- box cutter
- 3 sheets of12x12 scrapbooking paper, colors and patterns of your choice
- paints (preferably acrylics)
- small paint brush
- tacky glue (or another strong glue)
- spray adhesive
- 3M strips (to secure work to the wall)
All of these supplies should be inexpensive and easy to find at your local craft store!
- Using a box cutter, cut 3 12×12 squares out of your foam board. Make sure all edges are straight and neat.
- Then, spray both the front of the foam board and the back of the scrapbooking paper with spray adhesive and secure the two.
- Next, paint the words faith, hope, and love, one on each square. Be sure to leave room at the corners for the squares to overlap. Feel free to add your own creative flair!
- Once the paint is dry, use tacky glue to secure the three squares together.
- Let the glue dry and apply 3M strips to the back of the work to secure it to the wall. Hang it up and enjoy!
We hope you have been having fun making our “What’s Crafting Wednesday” projects! If you have an idea of a project that you would like us to do, feel free to let us know!