Every year, January brings the excitement of a fresh slate and a chance for many people to make resolutions about how they will live differently. This month, we are going to be featuring all kinds of posts to help make your 2012 better!
2. Produce a Gold or Platinum Record.
3. Write a hit.
4. Get my Masters, possibly my Doctorate (Jazz, film scoring… I don’t know).
5. Invest in the future leader’s of music and ministry.
6. Perform at the Grammy’s.
7. Play guitar/produce on a major jazz release.
8. Have a leading or supporting role in a major motion picture… OK… kind of outrageous but why not?
9. Qualify for and run the Boston Marathon
11. Take my wife to Paris for a romantic getaway.
12. See the northern lights.
13. Scale a mountain
14. Start a missions/response team nonprofit
15. Organize and rally a music festival with the worlds leading guitarists to raise proceeds for a particular cause that I haven’t quite settled on yet.
16. Live and work in NYC.
17. Take my family to the Macy’s Thanksgiving Parade (Get a hotel room on the route)
18. Perform on Broadway
19. OWN my house.
20. See the Holy Land.
21. Score a film.
22. Go deep sea diving
23. Take a ride in a fighter jet…. and NOT pass out.
24. Discover what it means to pray without ceasing
25. Become a leader in public service.
26. Stop worrying.
27. Rally and lead God’s church to boldly stand for Christ.
28. Find total contentment in what I do and don’t have.
29. Out love others.
30. Finally gain control of my tongue.
31. See God save and use my daughter for His Name’s sake.
32. Convince my wife that she’s gorgeous.
33. Leave a legacy that points to Jesus Christ.
NOW… gotta go get to work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Want to win a 33 Miles CD Collection? Comment with your new years resolution for a chance to win!
A winner has been chosen! Thank you for commenting!