As most bands do, The Afters spend much of their time on the road traveling from city to city playing their tunes. With Thanksgiving coming up, our minds have been heavily on food, so we asked Matt Fuqua of The Afters for his top ten favorite restaurants that he has visited while touring around the country!
Here is what he had to say!
1. Bin 303 in Dallas, TX
2. Avec in Chicago, IL
3. House of Nanking in San Francisco, CA
4. Toi Thai in Hollywood, CA
5. Magnolia Cafe in Austin, TX
6. The Chef’s Table in Sacramento, CA
7. Bombay Palace in Nashville, TN
Looks like Matt spends a lot of time in Texas in California! What are your favorite restaurants? Comment with your favorite restaurant from any city in America for a chance to win “Light up the Sky” by The Afters!