I hope you guys have been enjoying the free download of Addison Road’s song “Need You Now.” If you haven’t downloaded it yet, be sure to visit our “downloads” page and enjoy the music!
Speaking of Addison Road, the lead singer, Jenny Simmons, has a fantastic blog. I was perusing it the other day, and I noticed that she posted a list of her favorite things. It’s fun to see the music and books that she loves! (You can see the blog at www.jennysimmons.com and the list at http://astore.amazon.com/jennsimm09-20). These are a few of her favorites:
Her list inspired me to make my own top favorite things list (and read some more books!)
- “Heaven and Earth” by Phil Wickham – If you’re looking for a great album to bring you into worship, this is it.
- Vanilla Soy Lattes – For every good book there’s great coffee to drink while reading it!
- “Fireflies and Songs” CD by Sara Groves – I love Sara’s honesty! I can’t wait to hear the new album that she’s recording!
- My new V-neck from 147millionorphans.com – This Nashville based company raises awareness and money for orphans and adoptions. I love the cause, and it’s the softest shirt I own. Check out all of their wonderful products.
- “Zealous Love” by Mike Yankoski – an eye opening read!
Check out Jenny’s blog for more of her favorite things! Right now she is blogging about myths of the Christian music industry.
What are some of YOUR favorite things?