FREECCM.COM iPOD GIVEAWAY SWEEPSTAKES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
- Eligibility. The FreeCCM.com sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”) is open only to legal residents of the United States (other than residents of Rhode Island, New York, Florida and Puerto Rico) age 18 or older at time of entry. Employees, officers and directors of INO Records, LLC (“Sponsor”), and each of its respective parent companies, subsidiaries, corporate affiliates, distributors, advertising and promotion agencies, prize suppliers, and entities engaged in the design and implementation of the Sweepstakes and the immediate family members, IRS dependents, and members of the same household of such individuals are not eligible. “Immediate family” means parents, children, sisters, brothers and spouse and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside. Void where prohibited.
- How To Enter. Visit www.freeccm.com and follow the directions provided to complete the online entry for receipt by 11:59:59 PM EST on May 7, 2010 to be eligible. Limit of one on-line entry per person. If there is a dispute regarding the identity of the person submitting an entry, the entry will be deemed to be submitted by the authorized account holder of the email address submitted at the time of entry. The authorized account holder is the natural person assigned to the email address by the organization responsible for assigning email addresses. Any attempt by any participant to obtain more than one entry by using multiple/different email addresses, identities or any robotic, automatic and similar methods will void all that participant’s entries and that participant will be disqualified.
- Drawing. A random drawing will be conducted by Sponsor and/or its representatives on May 7th from among all eligible entries received. Odds of winning a prize depend on number of eligible entries received.
- Notification. Prize winners will be notified by email (“Notification”) within three (3) business days following the drawing and will be required to complete and sign an Affidavit of Eligibility, a Liability Release and where permitted, a Publicity Release and return these documents within the time specified in the notification letter. Failure by Prize winner to return the completed documents by the time specified by Sponsor or the return of any prize winner to return and complete a prize notification as undeliverable will cause the prize to be forfeited. Sponsor is not responsible for any delay in prize delivery.
5. Prizes/Approximate Retails Values.
Five (5) prizes will be awarded and will include the following 10 CDs:
One (1) copy of Chasen’s “That Was Then, This Is Now” CD
One (1) copy of Stellar Kart’s “Everything Is Different Now” CD
One (1) copy the Catalyst Music Project CD
One (1) copy of Phil Wickham’s “Heaven & Earth” CD
One (1) copy of Fee’s “Hope Rising” CD
One (1) copy of Sara Groves’ “Fireflies and Songs” CD
One (1) copy of Jonny Diaz’s “More Beautiful You” CD
One (1) copy of Derek Webb’s “Stockholm Syndrome” CD
One (1) copy of Phillips, Craig & Dean’s “Fearless” CD
One (1) copy of MercyMe’s “The Generous Mr. Lovewell” CD
Approximate retail value of the CD prize pack is one hundred and thirty dollars ($130).
One (1) grand prize will be awarded and will include an 8GB iPod Touch. Approximate retail value of the grand prize is one hundred and ninety-nine dollars ($199).
6. Prize Restrictions. No cash or other prize substitution, in whole or in part except by Sponsor at its sole discretion due to prize unavailability for any reason and only then for prize of comparable or equal value. Alternate prizes or cash will not be offered in lieu of the prize described above. The prize may not be transferred or exchanged. Limit one prize per person/email address. Applicable taxes on the prize and any expenses related to the acceptance and use of the prize and not specified in these Official Rules are the sole responsibility of the winner.
7. General Conditions. By participating, entrants agree: (a) to be bound by these Official Rules and to be included in FreeCCM’s weekly email newsletters. The decisions of Sponsor and judges shall be final and binding in all matters relating to the Sweepstakes; (b) to release, discharge and hold harmless Sponsor, and its respective affiliates, parent companies, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and their respective shareholders, officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents (“Sweepstakes Entities”) from and against any and all liability, injuries, losses, damages, rights, claims and actions of any kind, including without limitation, personal injury and/or death or property damage, sustained in connection with his/her participation in this Sweepstakes, or from his/her receipt, possession, acceptance and/or use or misuse of the prize, or for any typographical or other error in the printing, offering or announcement of the prize; (c) that the foregoing Sweepstakes Entities have neither made nor are in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representation or guaranty, expressed or implied, in fact or in law, relating to the prize; and (d) if a winner, by accepting the prize, to the use of his/her name, photograph and/or likeness by Sponsor, or any party authorized by them for advertising, trade and promotional purposes in all media without review or additional compensation (except where prohibited by law) and, upon request, to provide such consent in writing. Sweepstakes Entities are not responsible for multiple entries entered by other than human means or other mechanical means, or for entries that are destroyed or are incomplete.
9. Winners List/Official Rules. For the name of the winners, email firstname.lastname@example.org or mail a self-addressed first class stamped envelope after May 7, 2010 but before July, 9, 2010 to INO Records, LLC, Attn: FreeCCM iPod Contest, 210 Jamestown Park, Suite 100, Brentwood, TN 37027. For a copy of the Official Rules mail a self-addressed first class stamped to INO Records, LLC, at the address listed in the previous sentence. Official Rules will also be posted on FreeCCM.com. Vermont residents may omit return postage for Official Rules only.
Sponsor: INO Records, LLC, 210 Jamestown Park, Ste. 100, Brentwood, TN 37027