A FreeCCM Very Merry Christmas 10-Song Download Sampler

Christmas time is here, happiness and cheer. Fun for all that children call their favorite time of the year. To celebrate the Christmas season we are giving away 10 FREE songs from some of your favorite Christian artists including MercyMe, Sara Groves, Ashes Remain, Phillips, Craig & Dean, and Phil Wickham. We appreciate you allowing us to share our updates with you each week, and hope you enjoy the tracks. Merry Christmas!

Click here to unwrap your gift!

Download Sampler Tracklisting:
1. MercyMe–”God Rest Ye Merry Gentleman”
2. MercyMe–”Hearts Sing Louder
3. Phillips, Craig & Dean–”O Come All Ye Faithful”
4. Phillips, Craig & Dean–”All Is Well”
5. Phil Wickham–”O Come, O Come Emmanuel”
6. Phil Wickham–”Thirst”
7. Sara Groves–”Angels We Have Heard On High”
8. Sara Groves–”Strangely Ready”
9. Ashes Remain–”O Holy Night”
10. Ashes Remain–”Unbroken”

11 Responses

• LISA GUNGGOLL wrote on December 11, 2013

I've tried with two different emails to get these downloads. Each time I'm sent a link that doesn't open. What gives?

• Laura Paxson wrote on December 12, 2013

Download does not work

• FreeCCMAbby wrote on December 12, 2013

Lisa, we have had others run into this issue. All you have to do is copy and paste the link into a browser and it should work.

• cbx4evr wrote on December 12, 2013

Worked fine for me. Thanks and Merry Christmas.

• kristysomer wrote on December 13, 2013

Thanks for the help - clicking the link didn't work but copy & paste did. Christmas blessings to all.

• loisbruno wrote on December 15, 2013

I tried the copy/paste option and still no luck. Can you insert the link into the emailed message with a hyperlink? Please?:-)

• Dawn wrote on December 16, 2013

The link I was sent never worked either, nor did the links I was emailed when I contaced the support desk. I'm not sure what makes them work for some & not others but I would have loved these songs.

• FreeCCMAbby wrote on December 16, 2013

Dawn we are looking into this for you and will work on getting it fixed. I'm sorry you have been having trouble!

• bdcstpraise wrote on December 18, 2013

I too have click the email/download link twice and still have not received the email with the download link to even copy and paste, etc. I remember there was an issue when I first signed up last year I think. I remember I had to find an alternate way of getting the download not at all through the normal channels, but I did eventually get it. Just don't remember what I did last time or if that option is even still available now for this new offer. Please send me the link - I have come to look forward for this. Thank you and God bless you.

• Stefanie wrote on December 19, 2013

I've also had trouble with downloading it. Could it be because I'm on my iPhone?

• FreeCCMAbby wrote on December 20, 2013

I believe that could be an issue. It will download as a ZIP file so you will have to have a program to unzip the files on your computer!